Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dedication



Something is in the air.... I'm not sure what it is. I guess the more I grow up I see things the way I couldn't before. I am really figuring out my life and it is definitely for the better. I want more than anything to know that in my lifetime I lived to the fullest, appreciated the beauty in everything around me and let nothing pass me by. 'Love' is so cliche but so important. Love yourself so you can love others, love life and find pure happiness. I am going to try my best to keep this in mind and stick to it. 

Striving to follow through with this new outlook on life, (ha!) I did some things I normally wouldn't. We can get stuck on our daily patterns and so sucked into work or stressful situations that come along with growing up. So instead of the usual work, sleep, work, sleep schedule.. you know how it goes, I had one of the best days I have had in a really long time. There is no better feeling than to be bursting with happiness!

Not that I didn't love and appreciate my life before, but the amazing people around me have shown me there is so much more to be grateful for. You have shown me what beauty is. So get out, explore, and live! This is my dedication to doing the same.

After a long day of work, my boyfriend of almost 5 years Justin and I drove to a nearby small town for the miniature version of the German festival Oktoberfest. You don't realize how fun these silly events could be until you are actually there. It was a great night filled with food, rootbeer, friends, and great music!









But the night was not over yet, we then decided it was about time to see a movie in theaters. It was the perfect night to roll down the windows, smell the fresh air, and what else? Blast some Celine Dion! Sometimes it feels so good to go for a drive, let your mind wander and listen to the music. It was perfect.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment