Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sweet Tooth

Is it just me or are sweets haunting us all even more than usual? There are so many delicious deserts to try everywhere I go.. including this cupcake madness! My obsession began with Cupcake Wars on Food Network and since then the adorable little shops are popping up all over the Oklahoma City area (so I am sure they are getting very popular everywhere). I have always had a sweet tooth and I have to say this amazing mix of surprising flavors put into a cupcake, (topped with a ton of icing, of course!) are only going to make things worse for me. But, I am LOVING it, I see it as such an art. What yummy deserts or flavors have you tried?




Banana Cream Pie & Champagne



 Chocolate Malt, Red Velvet & Pumpkin Spice


Strawberry Shortcake and Chocolate Salted Caramel

Here are other places in my area I plan to visit and slowly get around to tasting different flavors:

Sara Sara
Cuppies & Joe
Cookies by Design
Sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment